Sunday 18 September 2011

Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me (reflections)

I learnt through this PT, that my diet actually fluctuates from day to day. Like for example, on friday (which was not reflected), I only ate a hardboiled egg, a cup of yami yogurt, and two sticks of teriyaki chicken (yes I do like my teriyaki chicken, and yes I have been patronizing ion's food basement). This is not good! I should eat more consistently (and healthily too!) 

One big problem is that even though I tried to start early, I started much later than expected because I kept forgetting to record my food intake over three consecutive days. (yes I am also rather absent-minded and hence should not be allowed into a kitchen. ooh look it's raining!)

My simple solution to eat healthierly: EAT HEALTHIERLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment